Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hurry up, there is someone knocking at the front door. OK, I'm peeing as fast as I can


First off I have to say that I love animals all animals. I love some more than others but nevertheless all animals. So as you read this do not harass my love for my Fatty Patty Lily Loo Boo.

As I mentioned before Lily ate 3 of Matt's arrows. Well, heck yeah I yelled at her (conspiracy theory stills runs through my head). She was lying in my bed when I let it rip. Apparently she had the pee scared right out of her b/c low and behold my bed was wet. UGH!! Oh well life goes on....

PSSST- Matt bought more arrows today LMAO

So Megan is home sick today, with something going on. Don't know exactly what it is but with kids and school who knows what it could be. So I give her Tylenol like a good Mommy and send her on to play.

About 20 mins later, I hear this sound. It's loud, it's wet, and I think OH NO SHE DIDN't. I Yell for Lily, Well duh it's not her cuz she's right beside me. I then hear in this little anxious voice (over the sound of a waterfall) "Mommy, I'm peeing, why am I peeing?" First the toenail, the dizzy spells, and now peeing?

I said "Did you hold it for to long?" "No, I didn't even know I had to pee"

And then she went on her merry way to go and play.

Don't worry I called the Dr and the Vet updates to follow
Quote Of The Day-
Hurry up, there is someone knocking at the front door. OK, I'm peeing as fast as I can

Hugs,

Grace

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm so proud of you Missy! By the way, Happy Belated Birthday!