Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Foot Prints on Our Heart Written November 14 2009

some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same~Flavia


Is there someone in your life like that? Luckily for me I have met many people like that. I would like to say thank you to them so........... Matthew~ You walked into my life in 1993 back then you were my best friends little brother. Someone I used to wrestle with joke with and play games with. But in 1999 all that changed. I started to see you in a different light and luckily you started to see me the same way. There maybe somethings in our past that I wish I could erase. But I can't and since that we've grown and moved on. I love you more and more with each passing day and I am happy and proud to be your wife. Proud to be the mother of your/our children. I LOVE YOU MATTHEW JASON RUST AKA Pickle some others who have touched my life and I will write about later: Janele Kiser, Natalie McAllister, Amanda Edgington, Johanna Rollins, Alicia Mccourt, Shannon McDaniel, Tracy Stouder, Manda Lovins, Conrad Barnes, Jamie Smalling, Jaime Wissel, Eli Dietz, Justin Beach, Jeremy Walker, Josh Johnson, Tonya and John D'Ambra to name a few. Each of you have helped to mold me into the person I am to today and you only have yourselves to blame lol LOVE YOU!!!!!



Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=103804663&blogId=518514946#ixzz0wGUHNG3V

No comments: