Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Wonders Written June 19th 2009

I had no signposts to follow back then. I had no idea what to do or who to turn to. Worst of all was the crushing sense of isolation, the feeling that I was the only one going through it and that no one could possibly understand.
— Anne Ford in "Laughing Allegra"

I wonder what my life would be like without you here to share it with What would it feel like to no longer give you your good morning kiss What would it be like to never hear your infectious laugh or gaze upon your beautiful smile What would the world be like without you to make it all worthwhile I wonder how we all would cope how would we all get along for part of me thinks that you have this marvelous strength that keeps all of us to stay strong Who would your sister be if you didnt make it through what would her fave color be would she make it blue for you What about your Daddy "Deer" could he still be tough i know just thoughts of losing his lil fred and woosaw makes sleep rough I cant imagine never hoiding you never touching your little hand never dreaming for you or fighting for you as only a momma can I dont like to dream of a future for you because a future without you would be cold so I only dream of the present for you the one we so delicately hold I will always wonder about you Moo You hold a third of my heart so I will keep tightly to you until with Angels you depart


Read more: http://www.myspace.com/imaarmysoldierswife/blog?page=5#ixzz0wGQE3c00

No comments: